Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is a first-person shooter game that has been developed and published by Gameloft Montreal. Incredibly, despite its amazing graphics, it has been launched solely for mobile platforms. If its possible, it has been improved compared to the previous installment of the saga, with enhanced graphics, gameplay and more in-game features.
It has been improved compared to the previous installment of the saga
When playing, you will become Lieutenant Walker (if you have played the former games, you already know him. However, he is not the only character you will control. Others such as Corporal Joel Black and Edward page can be controlled throughout the story. You will travel to several locations such as Hawaii, Barcelona or even the Antarctica to carry out important missions. The life of the US president is in your hands, and you will have to use all your skills to save the US from the menace it is suffering, even when sometimes, that menace is you.
The gameplay is quite similar to other first-person shooter games such as Call of Duty or Battlefield. Thus, the majority of the time you will have a first-person perspective when shooting your enemies. Nevertheless, do not worry, gameplay varies sometimes, and you will have the ability to drive unmanned vehicles or even sending drones to the enemy army.
As previously mentioned, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour does not look like a mobile app, but like a well-developed videogame for consoles and PC. The storyline makes sense, and even when you will not feel particularly close to any character, at least you will be intrigued about how the story will end.
An outstanding factor of this game is the AI. Often, you will be accompanied by a teammate when on a mission. If you have played other shooter games before, you will know that that usually, they do a little (if nothing) in terms of defeating enemies. Well, Modern Combat 4 AI teammates are not so, they will support you a lot, and they will not stand by your side doing nothing. They aim, they shoot, and they hit.
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour 1.2.1 Features
Below you can find the unique features of Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour:
- Entertaining storyline with which you will live the two sides of the war
- On-screen touch-based controls
- Improved high quality graphics that will make you feel as if you were playing a PC videogame
- Ability to create your personal profile online
- Ability to play with friend and people from all over the world with the online multiplayer mode
- You will be able to control unmanned vehicles
- Lots of weapons to defeat your enemies
If you are interested in Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, you can visit the official website and feel free to look for more information about the app before you download it to your device.
You can see the minimum system requirements to download and use this app on your Android device listed below:
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or later
- Free Space: The space needed varies depending in the device
To download it to iOS devices, the minimum requirements are:
- Operating System: iOS 5.0 or later
- Free Space: 1.58 GB available
- Internet connection is required for online features