Viz is a free application to get your favorite videos on your mobile device. Viz Mobile Videos is developed by First Three LLC, and it works getting videos from most popular video hosting platforms, saving and displaying them on your handheld device. The app offers a built-in browser to search the multimedia content you want and a built-in player to watch it in the tap Play. If the file downloaded is spoilt, you can resume the process to get a new and perfect file.
The operation of Viz is simple; browse for the video you want, get it, store it on your mobile, and you will be ready to view it in offline mode. Manage all your files through its intuitive interface and in the Video tab. Viz can grab multimedia files from the most popular video platforms except for YouTube because of disagreements with YouTube’s licensing agreements.
How to use
The program window of Viz offers five quick ways to access to the main functions of the application: Video, Favorites, Browser, Save and Settings. The Video tab offers the option to display the video you choose. The Favorites tab shows you bookmarks of platforms from where get the videos. The Save tab allows you to store the file obtained.
Browse for the video you want, get it, store it on your mobile, and you will be ready to view it in offline mode
Search the video you want, choose the file on the Browser tab, and to get your video confirm the operation in the dialogue box that appears on the screen. Once you get the video you want, store it through Save tab and you will also be able to view it without an Internet connection. The Settings tab is to customize the interface of Viz by adapting it to your preferred uses.
Viz 0.9.2 Features
Bellow you can find the main features of Viz:
- Obtain the video that you want, choosing the right platform
- Viz offers the option to resume the download processing if the file is damaged
- It works with the following platforms: Veoh, Vimeo, Videobash, Dailymotion, Liveleak, Gogoanime, Blinkx, Bing video, Funny or die, among others
- It does not support YouTube because if licensing incompatibility issues
- Viz has a fast operability and is lightweight
- It offers the capability to view in offline mode
- It offers support for MOV, 3GP and MP4 format files
- Viz offers a simple built-in player , with three simple but effective buttons: Play, Back and Forward
- Remove a video when you want. In the Video tab select the file removing with a long press over it and accepting the dialogue box
The minimum system requirements for a correct installation of Viz are the following:
- Operating System: Android 2.2
- HDD Space: 18 MB of free space
Viz is an application designed to obtain your favorite videos directly to your handheld device. It operation is simple: you just have to browse for the video you want from the most popular video hosting platforms, get it, store it and watch it with the built-in player.
- It is free of charge
- Allows you to download files directly onto your mobile device
- Allows for watching videos in offline mode
- It is quick, simple and effective
- It does not work with YouTube
- Viz is only available for Android devices